Roto-fab is excited to add another outstanding system to the Big Gulp® Series of Cold Air Intake Systems! The Big Gulp® CAI design was based off of their standard CTS-V intake, but has oversized duct work to feed the air demands of the fastest CTS-Vs in the world. Don’t leave horsepower on the table - get the most out of your modifications with these key air intake design features:
- Due to increased air flow, the Big Gulp Series CAI systems require a custom tune for your vehicle.
- This Big Gulp® CAI was custom designed to fit 2016-19 Cadillac CTS-V. As with all Roto-fab products, you can expect the fitment and product quality that your car deserves!
- Their innovative air box coupling method allows for solid mounting to the air box as the system transitions from their 6” air filter clamping surface. This coupling design also effectively seals out unwanted engine heat!
- The air box seals effectively to the hood which allows for maximum air filter size and air box volume! It also utilizes the full factory air inlet to ensure low IATs and maximize performance.
- Roto-fab is well known for having the best performing Cadillac CTS-V and 6th Gen Camaro CAIs on the market. They deliver outstanding performance, superior quality, and first class customer service to every Roto-fab customer.
- Standard hardware for this system includes a 5” to 4 ¼“ hose coupler for larger throttle bodies. 4” adapter is sold separately for the factory throttle body. They use 100% silicone hose couplers to ensure lasting product quality!
- Custom fabricated inlet elbow to maximize performance and airflow cross-section. They also incorporated an oversized breather port to further accommodate high-horsepower applications. Their polymer duct work is also effective in reducing heat transfer.
The Big Gulp® Series air intake system uses larger duct work which requires professional tuning specific to the intake and vehicle modifications. As this is a specialty system designed for extreme builds, Roto-fab makes no specific performance claims or compatibility with specific modifications.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA.